subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To get fun posts directly into ur inbox, write ur email id above

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

U AND ME

I lay here..
And I think of you.
I hear your laughter.
And your sighs.
I close my eyes,
Feel your touch.

You are always here.

Outside my window..
I hear the rainfall,
As a hundred songs
Play through my mind..
Their words so much clearer,
Than ever before.
Because you make everything
Easier to see...better to feel.

And
I know,
You are everything
Love is supposed to be.
And what we share,
Words alone,
Could never explain.
The feelings we have,
Comfort we find in one another.
How our souls meet,
As if we've always been.

And I am so grateful
For you, your heart.
The way you captivate my mind.
How you make me smile.
How you love me.

So easily,
I disappear into you.
Everything else fades away,
When it is you and me.

A special kind of love
To never end,
To never be forgotten.

Forever,
You and me.
SACHIN

No comments: